Obviously, I needed a small show since I would need to teach other rudimentary skills to these few children. I decided to try out one of my new Mini-Musicals. I chose "The Tale of the Musicians of Bremen" because it could be done with a FLEXIBLE cast. That turned out to be a good decision because we ended up with just 3 boys and 8 girls. Having three boys was just enough to cast the Farmer, the Rooster, and one of the Robbers who were definitely Male characters. The other characters could be either gender. Most of these children are very young with no experience in acting, singing or dancing. So, everything was new for them. They have been working hard and will be performing their show in a couple of weeks. The biggest problem has been that they could only practice once a week, so they have had six days to forget all they worked on in the last rehearsal. Excitement is mounting, though. We have tried on the costumes and will soon get to work on the stage with the sets and props and lights and mics. I just hope that they can remember all of their parts without prompting when the performance comes!